The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
PeterGriff Comp(Family Searchin,Army,Selling?) By: Scriptic07 Date: October 25, 2007, 03:21:09 pm
Family Guys Mini soon to be megaboard at it again

Podcast

Re: PeterGriff Comp(Family Searchin,Army,Selling?) By: 27-77 Date: October 25, 2007, 04:42:27 pm
hahahaha

Finally someone makes a Peter Griffin call!

you have a good day
why!?
Re: PeterGriff Comp(Family Searchin,Army,Selling?) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 25, 2007, 08:05:23 pm
I can't believe it's not butter! 3 out of 5, because unfortunately you can't ask for specifics, but that was pretty funny in parts, i'm working on 2 boards now too, rik mayall, which people know, and a secret smiley
Re: PeterGriff Comp(Family Searchin,Army,Selling?) By: Dr.Martini Date: October 25, 2007, 08:47:56 pm
When I gave you the number for Claude Griffin I never expected him to think Peter was his old 'nam buddy. It was a great call but I'm gonna have to just give it 3/5 because I don't think you took advantage of that and just said kept telling him you where Peter Griffin.  undecided
Re: PeterGriff Comp(Family Searchin,Army,Selling?) By: jackulator Date: October 25, 2007, 09:49:17 pm
Quote from: Sir? what do ya think? on October 25, 2007, 08:05:23 pm
...and a secret smiley

I love secret boards

as for this call - it seemed like it was gonna be really funny - and then suddenly it wasn't anymore