The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Dilusional Jerry Jackson needs a dog. By: metalboss44 Date: October 27, 2007, 04:25:25 pm

Podcast

Re: Dilusional Jerry Jackson needs a dog. By: Scriptic07 Date: October 27, 2007, 05:18:45 pm
"Exscuse me Relaxe.."

Lol  random shit i need your phone # no what's your address i need your phone  number.

Lol I'm Gonna disconnect this call...Huh,Huh,Huh.

Lol @ you keep callin the wrong companies for thinga they don't have  I need work ugh go the website...Lol at chinese and japenese..

lol@the loud laugh wtf was that on the 3rd call.

good calls
Re: Dilusional Jerry Jackson needs a dog. By: jackulator Date: October 27, 2007, 09:48:09 pm
"I'm Dr. MacMurphy, R.P. MacMurphy" (10 seconds later) "Dr. Sefelt"

haha "that I don't know"

"Excuse me. Relax" hahaha - awesome combo

"are you ready?" "yes I do" ??  huh

here we go - Colonel or sir haha - YES! keep it going

flip the script - phone/address bit haha

ha? ha? ha? HAHAHAHAHA ROFL

"...so you want to apply" - how the heck'd you pull that shit off

whoa!!! wtf was that laughing?huhhuhhuh worse than De Niro in King of Comedy

funny shit
Re: Dilusional Jerry Jackson needs a dog. By: metalboss44 Date: October 27, 2007, 10:24:01 pm
That was the dude on the other end laughing like a maniac, took my totally by surprise! Haha, thanks for the response BTW, I thought this was one of my better jackulator comps.
Re: Dilusional Jerry Jackson needs a dog. By: jackulator Date: October 27, 2007, 10:38:27 pm
yeah - I been workin my way down the list of member pranks I haven't heard yet - with all the new ones people keep posting, it's tough to keep my head above water - but I'm not complaining
Re: Dilusional Jerry Jackson needs a dog. By: World Circus Date: October 28, 2007, 06:02:37 am
I like the idea of calling random places and asking for totally unrelated things to that business(like with this call.. calling a website company asking for a dog),  Maybe you should try calling ,lets say a hog compnay,(or something) and ask for a certificate of authenticity.

Would be gold. 

Your calls were Excellant.
Re: Dilusional Jerry Jackson needs a dog. By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 28, 2007, 08:17:44 am
Was plenty in it that i really liked, especially the part with "what's your phone number - uhhhh...what's your address?"
Re: Dilusional Jerry Jackson needs a dog. By: rugglerduggler Date: November 16, 2007, 06:47:12 pm
lol, great set of calls, i love how the guy in the last call reacted once he figured out it was a soundboard