The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Hank Hill prank call - By: trouble Date: October 28, 2007, 09:56:39 pm
I thought I would give sound boards a shot the other day, took me a few tries to find a place that was willing to talk but it was worth it.

Podcast

Re: Hank Hill prank call - By: Scriptic07 Date: October 28, 2007, 10:54:22 pm
nice quality on this call thought itbe like the other dude u must of use skype or somethin?

Any this was alright hill cant do anything really funny unless he has all his quote on the board i give this 3
Re: Hank Hill prank call - By: trouble Date: October 29, 2007, 12:41:24 am
Thanks, whats that 3 out of 5?

I used 2 computers for this, 1 to play the soundboards and 1 to capture the audio via the mic. The phone call was done on a normal land line.

I'm going to try some others during the week, donno what character or soundboard to use though.
Re: Hank Hill prank call - By: World Circus Date: October 29, 2007, 02:21:26 am
Quote from: trouble on October 29, 2007, 12:41:24 am
Thanks, whats that 3 out of 5?

I used 2 computers for this, 1 to play the soundboards and 1 to capture the audio via the mic. The phone call was done on a normal land line.

I'm going to try some others during the week, donno what character or soundboard to use though.

Try some not so popular soundboards....heres one I would like to try.

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sounds/vg/chosen-soundboard.htm

For example call someones apartment and say "things have changed" line and follow it up with "Eviction time" and go from there.

Or perhaps this soundboard....
Emilio Estevez!!

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sounds/emilio/emilio-soundboard.htm

Start out with you as a psycho trying to get them(caller) to leave his sister, girlfriend, mother, etc. alone.

Start out with "leave her alone" and assuming they ask "what" follow up with "I said leave her alone" and then immediately "you dont talk to her" line and then go from there.

Of course these are all suggestions and are up to you.  Would be interesting to hear a totally different soundboard....
Re: Hank Hill prank call - By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 29, 2007, 09:36:28 am
Lol, i liked that, hank hill calling some bloke who sounds like he's from london or birmingham.

Not very good on accents, but i'd recognize a scouser anywhere, i might try and find one of them.

3 out of 5, because i thought that guy was such a good sport smiley
Re: Hank Hill prank call - By: trouble Date: October 29, 2007, 12:56:12 pm
he was from london smiley