The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Peter griffin rampage By: trouble Date: October 29, 2007, 07:40:35 pm
15 minute compilation of peter griffing calls.

Podcast

Re: Peter griffin rampage By: Scriptic07 Date: October 29, 2007, 07:57:28 pm
..none of these were funny h e  just push buttons randomly ...which is why i hate other people call mostly i stick to this site cause we got the expert prankers....but i didnt laugh at this

Sorry dude not bein harsh or anything random stuff are good sometime but wit peter u gotta atleast make it reasonable understandin entertainment that why they hung upso quick
Re: Peter griffin rampage By: trouble Date: October 29, 2007, 07:59:26 pm
Quote from: Scriptic07 on October 29, 2007, 07:57:28 pm
don't post other people pranks here post here post that in general or something..none of these were funny h e  just push buttons randomly ...which is why i hate other people call mostly i stick to this site cause we got the expert prankers....but i didnt laugh at this

This is mine, it was too large to upload to the site.

Some of it is random but thats the fun in it.
Re: Peter griffin rampage By: 27-77 Date: October 29, 2007, 08:54:35 pm
You need some randomness in calls, but it really depends who you use to call. I'm listening to these now.
Re: Peter griffin rampage By: Dr.Martini Date: October 29, 2007, 10:47:21 pm
While I agree about using stuff randomly not making calls work. I think you got some good reactions from these people which made for some funny calls.
Re: Peter griffin rampage By: Slenkar Date: October 30, 2007, 02:18:53 pm
some funny moments in there, it sounds like you called the same bloke 15 times, ha ha
but I cant hear that quote about the cheeseburger and the pants anymore, do we gots an understandin'?
Re: Peter griffin rampage By: trouble Date: October 30, 2007, 02:52:37 pm
haha

I only used peter griffin because not many other people have.
Re: Peter griffin rampage By: metalboss44 Date: October 30, 2007, 02:56:12 pm
Haha, I like the peter griffin calls more than the hank hill ones.
Re: Peter griffin rampage By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: October 30, 2007, 04:03:06 pm
i think the main problem was repeating the same lines in some parts.

But there were funny parts.