The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Alec Baldwin Challenge By: Scriptic07 Date: November 01, 2007, 10:55:12 pm
OK don't hate i made my own flash board with the first guy talkin sayin he was gonna put his father on so it be more realistic lol...here it is

Podcast

Re: Alec Baldwin Challenge By: jackulator Date: November 02, 2007, 12:29:37 am
I was laughin - I'll give it a 3 - just so I don't get all excited that people are doing calls with these boards and overrate the shit out of them - nice job man - I would have preferred if you said some of the other stuff - like 'I'm gonna STRAIGHTEN YOUR ASS OUT when I see you' and stuff, but you had him goin a bit
Re: Alec Baldwin Challenge By: World Circus Date: November 02, 2007, 12:55:34 am
Quote from: Scriptic07 on November 01, 2007, 10:55:12 pm
OK don't hate i made my own flash board with the first guy talkin sayin he was gonna put his father on so it be more realistic lol...here it is

Podcast

I liked it....I assume that was Alec Baldwin phone message to his daughter at the end??

What guy did you get that first soundboard from??  Overall I liked it...
Re: Alec Baldwin Challenge By: kaos Date: November 02, 2007, 03:09:20 am
lolo
Re: Alec Baldwin Challenge By: metalboss44 Date: November 02, 2007, 03:18:46 am
Im gonna fly out there for the DAY, great to hear more calls with these sound clips
Re: Alec Baldwin Challenge By: Scriptic07 Date: November 02, 2007, 07:11:56 am
Lol yeah man at the end it was his phone msg i didn''t know the board well and the words were small so i had to pick carefully luckily he didnt get irritated n hang up quick