The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Murray gets confused, needs some cheeseburgers,then decides he needs mental help By: metalboss44 Date: November 10, 2007, 11:11:26 pm

Podcast

Re: Murray gets confused, needs some cheeseburgers,then decides he needs mental help By: Scriptic07 Date: November 10, 2007, 11:17:08 pm
Lol i cant get over his dumb ass coughin

He can be just as good as jack if u got as many mp3s as jackulater..I kept laughin tho cause his cough sound so weird.. i like when people say i know ur phone # but dont know that skype blocks our original # and makes it a 202...i had a pet guy tell me that my area code 202 i was just like umm w/e lol i like to hear more calls with bill in the future these had me laughin some of the time
Re: Murray gets confused, needs some cheeseburgers,then decides he needs mental help By: jackulator Date: November 10, 2007, 11:21:09 pm
NO NO NO!

that "hullo" gets me every time - sounds overly professional or something

NAAOOOO!

"...dexedrine..." hahaha

great to hear Bill's voice again - definitely do some more with him
Re: Murray gets confused, needs some cheeseburgers,then decides he needs mental By: houseman Date: November 11, 2007, 12:05:56 am
Ha.  It was funny when the first lady was trying to threaten to trace the call, but Bill didn't seem to be phased by that.
Re: Murray gets confused, needs some cheeseburgers,then decides he needs mental help By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: November 11, 2007, 12:06:29 am
hurray for murray cheesy

i'll be doing some new calls soon, difficult finding time but i'll get my bro to join me again lol.
Re: Murray gets confused, needs some cheeseburgers,then decides he needs mental help By: jackulator Date: November 11, 2007, 12:11:38 am
just reminded me - I've got at LEAST a dozen of your calls still to listen to - probably not counting that 18-part call you guys did