The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Original Jack Challenge 1(Breast Implants) By: Scriptic07 Date: November 18, 2007, 02:54:16 pm
Here it is first call from original jackboard
Note: I'm only doin this to reget the jack 9000

Podcast

Re: Original Jack Challenge 1(Breast Implants) By: jackulator Date: November 18, 2007, 05:15:08 pm
nobody's got access to the jack9 but me and roytoy so far and no one ever has - are you talking about the jackulator 4000? you've had access to that board for a while now - are you saying you no longer do? you should still because I didn't change it

what you're doing by making calls with the original jackboard is fulfilling the requirements of level 1 of Challenge 1

when you finished all the other boards in level 1 except the original jackboard, I figured since you already had access to the jackulator 4000 and had done a bunch of calls with it, rather than wait for you to finish three calls with the original jackboard I'd bump you up to level 2, as long as you agreed to upload three calls with the original jackboard at some point, which you agreed to do - and this is the first of those three calls

so basically, you're not doing this to reget any jackboard - you should still have access to the jack4

Re: Original Jack Challenge 1(Breast Implants) By: jackulator Date: November 18, 2007, 05:34:57 pm
oh shit - dropped the curtesy bomb - that was a sure way to end the call

some good stuff in there man - 3/5 from me for responses and some decent dialogue
Re: Original Jack Challenge 1(Breast Implants) By: Slenkar Date: November 18, 2007, 05:39:48 pm
im here to co-operate with yer a hundred percent
Re: Original Jack Challenge 1(Breast Implants) By: Scriptic07 Date: November 18, 2007, 06:05:40 pm
wasn't there a link to the 9000 online before Jack. i've seen it before.
Re: Original Jack Challenge 1(Breast Implants) By: metalboss44 Date: November 18, 2007, 06:20:11 pm
That was the lo-fi version, useless for calling.
Re: Original Jack Challenge 1(Breast Implants) By: jackulator Date: November 20, 2007, 12:02:23 am
yeah - it had 8KB audio quality - which is basically just noise - it was just up so people could get a look at the design and features
Re: Original Jack Challenge 1(Breast Implants) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: November 26, 2007, 12:39:46 pm
lol, some of the lines in this were very funny indeed, shame that at times she couldn't hear you.

"all of a sudden i realised, what i do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and extend me some fuckin curtesy"

Made me laugh, i personally rate it a 3, it was funny and everything, but if she could hear you and if you had more success then it would be 4 for me.

Good job.
Re: Original Jack Challenge 1(Breast Implants) By: imbarisaxy Date: February 21, 2008, 06:53:22 pm
great call
Re: Original Jack Challenge 1(Breast Implants) By: Red Rum Date: October 13, 2008, 01:27:13 am
Man that was a weird one, I'm surprised that the lady rolled with Jack's breast implant inquiry.