The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Call to webmaster 06 am in the morning :) By: Warz Date: November 18, 2007, 02:58:41 pm
Hello!

I thought I would go ahead and share this prank call I did a while ago. I called up an admin on his phone 6 in the morning to ask him "a bunch of questions" using the Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard. The HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) is, or actually WAS called "thegoldgroup.biz", the website is gone now.

He did not know it was a prank call, neither figured it out. He thought it was some strange foreigner screaming at him. I think it turned out quite funny, please give comments and ratings smiley

And... this is basicly the first real prank call I did, with people I don't know for real!
Enjoy or whatever  grin

Re: Call to webmaster 06 am in the morning :) By: Scriptic07 Date: November 18, 2007, 03:28:28 pm
This is a arnold prank this needs to be in arnold prank section
Re: Call to webmaster 06 am in the morning :) By: Warz Date: November 18, 2007, 03:41:10 pm
Oh, I'm really sorry I didn't realize there was a sub folder...  sad maybe some admin could move this topic
Re: Call to webmaster 06 am in the morning :) By: jackulator Date: November 18, 2007, 05:12:58 pm
this is an excellent call for a first-ever-prank!!
Re: Call to webmaster 06 am in the morning :) By: Slenkar Date: November 18, 2007, 05:48:37 pm
good call, he didnt know what was going on there!
Re: Call to webmaster 06 am in the morning :) By: metalboss44 Date: November 18, 2007, 07:44:13 pm
"TRY TO FIND JESUS"

"TRY TO FIND JESUS"

"YOU DON'T SCARE ME, YOU DON'T INTIMIDATE ME AT ALL"

what an idiot.

Hahhaha, you should have used the 'fucking choir boy' quote
Re: Call to webmaster 06 am in the morning :) By: Slenkar Date: November 18, 2007, 09:07:07 pm
he's running a fake internet scam business and HE is telling other people to find jesus>?

what an a-hole