The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 12
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: Mr. Possibilities Date: September 16, 2010, 05:25:48 pm
Hey J@ck
I don't remember if I asked you this before but is there any chance you could upload the Jackulator board that you have at the Jack In The Box application, but as a flash page? I think that's the easiest type of soundboard format to work with.
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: marleycake44420 Date: September 17, 2010, 05:02:26 pm
Quote from: Mr. Possibilities on September 16, 2010, 05:25:48 pm
Hey J@ck
I don't remember if I asked you this before but is there any chance you could upload the Jackulator board that you have at the Jack In The Box application, but as a flash page? I think that's the easiest type of soundboard format to work with.

it would man but its much easyer to learn how to get use to it, then thinkin about getting use to it

...i bet j@ck would say the same thing what am about to say...its not like you get use to every board.. when you train your "brain" to use a board and improve your speed and "memory of location" all boards become easy to learn that by the end of a day or 2 you got that "special board" MASTERD

so train yurself and ride that train like sugar on tits on its way to tennessee, next stop the jack daniels whiskey distillery

a white mans drink  cheesy

Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: Mr. Possibilities Date: September 17, 2010, 11:16:37 pm
I know what you mean but I just feel much more comfortable with the boards from the JackintheBox. And no matter how much you get used to the other Jack board (the one that's divided in 5 pages), it will never be as compact and as organized as the ones in the Jackinthebox. So if there's any chance I could have one of them available on flash I would really appreciate it. See, I've begun making some great prank calls using these boards but the problem is that sometimes the board freezes and the call ends up ruined.
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: jackulator Date: September 19, 2010, 12:20:06 am
I think I can probably make the jackinthebox jack board available -- let me look into it

if you don't hear back about it in a week or so let me know
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: joeiskool24 Date: February 13, 2011, 08:48:16 pm
im sorry but the link does not work. could someone put up a link to that soundboard up? I miss using this amazing soundboard  T_grin6
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: jackulator Date: February 14, 2011, 08:28:19 pm
someone hacked the site and deleted it joe.
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: joeiskool24 Date: February 15, 2011, 07:07:16 pm
ah shit! damn hacker. This was the best soundboard i could get of Jack Nicholson. Does anyone have it saved on the computer and maybe could put it up somewherE? If they could it would be much appreciated
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: jackulator Date: November 02, 2012, 04:48:43 pm
I could upload it, but I'm on DSL, so it would take like 12 hours... meaning I couldn't do anything on my computer for that long -- which for me, is an eternity

does anyone else have it?

I know prankyoudude does, but I haven't seen pyd in a couple of months
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: Fudgebody Date: November 04, 2012, 03:42:00 pm
I uploaded it via the instructions here: http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?topic=2011.0

Can someone move it to the right place? It's named TheFirstGreatJackboardmem.swf.
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: jackulator Date: November 07, 2012, 10:48:35 am
I will do so sir -- and thank you very much  smiley

[EDIT] here's the link: http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=2120
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: stoneeh Date: January 18, 2013, 11:42:32 am
haha.. just downloaded this, although i dont do prank calls, but you know, but out of curiosity  cool. a lot of good stuff there. sound quality is great too. i can see now how you could have come up with those masses of high quality calls. you got a great tool there. too bad im fucking 31 and dont have friends anymore that would enjoy this kind of stuff. 10 years earlier this would have made for some epic jack battle sessions with some of my nerd associates  cheesy
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: jackulator Date: January 18, 2013, 02:56:08 pm
here's the Hybrid 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNvfuC8bIl4  cheesy
Re: The Original Jackboard - high quality version By: stoneeh Date: January 19, 2013, 01:17:43 am
badass!