The Team Jackulator Forums General Chat
Pages: 1234
Re: Duncan Construction By: metalboss44 Date: April 13, 2008, 03:57:23 pm
Yea but you've got alot of subscribers, and probably alot more good feedback. 

The majority of people who commented on 'bruce lee reincarnation' just told me I am racist or my movie sucks and 'disrespects' bruce lee, there are ALOT of crazy people on youtube.  rolleyes
Re: Duncan Construction By: w3b Date: April 13, 2008, 04:40:18 pm
"The majority of people who commented on 'bruce lee reincarnation' just told me I am racist or my movie sucks and 'disrespects' bruce lee"

Yeah I wish people would focus more on the work one has made rather than use the opertunity to vent spleen on other matters.

"There are ALOT of crazy people on youtube."

Youtube, as a system, is crazy.  The more outrageous, absurd, risky and offensive you are on there the more attention you get which reinforces said behaviors.  It then tends to promote and encourage others to mimic the same things to reach the same ends.  There's a video on there called lLILSHOWSTOPPA that has almost 1,000,000 hits and it's unbelievable.  Incase you don't know of it here it is:

A prime example of the crazy shit on YT.
Re: Duncan Construction By: Scriptic07 Date: April 13, 2008, 04:59:16 pm
lol not to be racist, but that is a true wigger/trailler park trash... she look high ass fuck, and look like she had rocks for dinner..

But yea youtube people are crazy only normal people are the one who do pranks and or make beats and post em on youtube other than that everyone else is fukin retarded
Re: Duncan Construction By: jackulator Date: April 13, 2008, 05:13:53 pm
I like youtube because I can find just about any fuckin thing I look up - like the other day I wanted a refresher course on how to use a watch as a compass, and in a few seconds I found an instructional video by some survivalist type guy

I agree that most of the content is lame though - maybe two or three out of every 100 videos is interesting enough to watch all the way through - but when you consider how many millions are up - that's tens of thousands of at least mildly interesting videos
Re: Duncan Construction By: pexp Date: April 13, 2008, 05:37:23 pm
Lot of idiots but you guys have to remember a good 50% of people on YouTube look and act like this:

Re: Duncan Construction By: jackulator Date: April 13, 2008, 05:38:06 pm
Quote from: pexp on April 13, 2008, 05:37:23 pm
Lot of idiots but you guys have to remember a good 50% of people on YouTube look and act like this:

hahahaha did you draw that?? grin
Re: Duncan Construction By: pexp Date: April 13, 2008, 05:43:58 pm
 grin Hahah, draw.
No, that's from South Park
Re: Duncan Construction By: jackulator Date: April 13, 2008, 08:31:52 pm
oh haha - yeah I can definitely see that now that I know  embarrassed grin
Re: Duncan Construction By: KaptainTrips Date: April 14, 2008, 05:49:06 pm
I just noticed that xaozz's YT account is closed.  I wonder if this was by his own doing or if YT shut him down.  What a bummer either way.
Re: Duncan Construction By: pexp Date: April 14, 2008, 06:40:53 pm
Quote from: KaptainTrips on April 14, 2008, 05:49:06 pm
I just noticed that xaozz's YT account is closed.  I wonder if this was by his own doing or if YT shut him down.  What a bummer either way.

shocked WOW
That's bizarre, it was just online this morning... this really sucks
Re: Duncan Construction By: metalboss44 Date: April 14, 2008, 08:50:32 pm
damnit, that sucks. Sorry Xaozzz.
Re: Duncan Construction By: cheeseman007 Date: April 14, 2008, 08:51:08 pm
I saw that. When youtube closes an account for violations it says the account is suspended, which leads me to believe that Xaozzz did this on his own. Probably to keep from getting in trouble.  Since I also used the Duncan Board in previous calls would it be a good idea for me to close my account as well?
Re: Duncan Construction By: pexp Date: April 14, 2008, 08:56:06 pm
Quote from: cheeseman007 on April 14, 2008, 08:51:08 pm
Since I also used the Duncan Board in previous calls would it be a good idea for me to close my account as well?

I doubt it, what good would that do. If YouTube wants to get you into trouble, I'm pretty sure they store your account information and could track you down if they wanted to.
Not trying to scare you or anything, I'm just saying it's a little hopeless. Simply remove any videos of Duncan Construction and just don't use them again.
I think Xaozz did this because he was getting tired of all these people asking about Duncan calls and posting comments in his videos and on his channel about this. I think he did this to not draw anymore attention to himself.
Re: Duncan Construction By: KaptainTrips Date: April 14, 2008, 11:03:24 pm
Quote from: pexp on April 14, 2008, 08:56:06 pm
Since I also used the Duncan Board in previous calls would it be a good idea for me to close my account as well?

I doubt it, what good would that do. If YouTube wants to get you into trouble, I'm pretty sure they store your account information and could track you down if they wanted to.
Not trying to scare you or anything, I'm just saying it's a little hopeless. Simply remove any videos of Duncan Construction and just don't use them again.
I think Xaozz did this because he was getting tired of all these people asking about Duncan calls and posting comments in his videos and on his channel about this. I think he did this to not draw anymore attention to himself.

I think you hit the hammer on the head, Pexp.  After I mentioned on xaozzz's channel replies to a person, "No one should call Duncan because YT may decide to ban all prank calls" after this person bragged that they lived in the Netherlands and planned to post Duncan calls I felt like maybe I was making things worse for him by perpetuating unwanted attention.  (holly run-ons, Batman!)

If you removed the Duncan calls you made- you should be fine, Cheeseman.  Who is your YouTube name, Cheeseman?!  I'm very curious unless  you wish to keep anonymity between accounts.  sad  cheesy
Re: Duncan Construction By: cheeseman007 Date: April 15, 2008, 12:30:36 am
Beaverboykrunk is my youtube name.  The name comes from Tim and Eric Awesome Show: Great Job!