The Team Jackulator Forums General Chat
Pages: 1234
Re: Duncan Construction By: verdantabyss Date: April 15, 2008, 07:11:14 am
Quote from: KaptainTrips on April 14, 2008, 11:03:24 pm
After I mentioned on xaozzz's channel replies to a person, "No one should call Duncan because YT may decide to ban all prank calls" after this person bragged that they lived in the Netherlands and planned to post Duncan calls I felt like maybe I was making things worse for him by perpetuating unwanted attention.  (holly run-ons, Batman!)

Yeah I saw that kid too, he was like "I live in the Netherlands and can do what I like", he was an asshole tbh.
Re: Duncan Construction By: Frenchie1985 Date: April 16, 2008, 12:28:37 am
It's interesting and irritating how much of a fuss people on Youtube are making about this.  People are posting really stupid comments.  This is a direct quote posted about it:
"I say we all prank call Duncan with Arnold for the entire summer. Seriously, Xaozzz had almost 2000 subscribers and thousands of other fans. If every one of us would prank call Duncan, he'd go insane and he'd get what he deserved."
What does that mean!? Sure its funny when you're pranked once in a while, but there's always someone who takes it too far and ruins it for the people who know the limits.  I heard he was pranked 18 times in one day. 18 times!!? That's ridiculous. It's irritated how just a few people (and I don't mean anyone on this forum, because I never hear anyone call the same place more than twice) can totally go overboard.
Re: Duncan Construction By: cheeseman007 Date: April 16, 2008, 12:54:16 am
Quote from: Frenchie1985 on April 16, 2008, 12:28:37 am
It's interesting and irritating how much of a fuss people on Youtube are making about this.  People are posting really stupid comments.  This is a direct quote posted about it:
"I say we all prank call Duncan with Arnold for the entire summer. Seriously, Xaozzz had almost 2000 subscribers and thousands of other fans. If every one of us would prank call Duncan, he'd go insane and he'd get what he deserved."
What does that mean!? Sure its funny when you're pranked once in a while, but there's always someone who takes it too far and ruins it for the people who know the limits.  I heard he was pranked 18 times in one day. 18 times!!? That's ridiculous. It's irritated how just a few people (and I don't mean anyone on this forum, because I never hear anyone call the same place more than twice) can totally go overboard.

Yeah, I remember that time he was pranked 18 times in one day. That was just ridiculous. I think at that time he knew about youtube because I remember him saying that he, "had it all figured out" and said something about computers too.
Re: Duncan Construction By: pexp Date: April 16, 2008, 01:15:15 am
Quote from: Frenchie1985 on April 16, 2008, 12:28:37 am

Like I said a lot of retarded people and loons on YouTube. I really doubt Xaozz meant for this thing to go this far or to get this extreme as it has. You know, I love seeing people getting annoyed, even pissed, but there's a difference between prank calling and harassment and I think this has crossed the line a while ago. It got a little out of hand and I think people are going a little too far.

Like... get what he deserved? What exactly did he do that he deserves any further harassment? I actually feel bad for Xaozz and feel that he's actually become the victim of this whole thing. He was on the brink of crossing the line but I don't think he's the one that made it get this far. And now he has to remove HIS account just so this madness stops.
Re: Duncan Construction By: Frenchie1985 Date: April 16, 2008, 01:51:13 am
Quote from: pexp on April 16, 2008, 01:15:15 am

Like I said a lot of retarded people and loons on YouTube. I really doubt Xaozz meant for this thing to go this far or to get this extreme as it has. You know, I love seeing people getting annoyed, even pissed, but there's a difference between prank calling and harassment and I think this has crossed the line a while ago. It got a little out of hand and I think people are going a little too far.

Like... get what he deserved? What exactly did he do that he deserves any further harassment? I actually feel bad for Xaozz and feel that he's actually become the victim of this whole thing. He was on the brink of crossing the line but I don't think he's the one that made it get this far. And now he has to remove HIS account just so this madness stops.

Sounds like that idiot wants get back at Duncan for reporting all these pranks to the authorities. I don't believe Duncan even knows Xaozzz and Xaozzz isn't the only one that was caught either.  To say Xaozzz is the sole victim, or even a victim at all, and that Duncan got Xaozzz arrested are  wierd accusations.  Xaozzz may not have crossed the line and I don't believe he did, but if he, or anyone else for that matter, did take it further than just a funny harmless prank call to get Duncan pissy for a few hours then they got themselves in trouble. 
Re: Duncan Construction By: pexp Date: April 16, 2008, 10:31:06 am
Eh? I never said that in my post. Unless you're refering to that exact quote, because I never said that on YouTube either. I never even advocated anything remotely like that.
I'm just saying Xaozz is the victim in the way that he's taking the blame for this when he's not the one who took it this far. That's all I'm saying. It's that there are a lot of morons on YouTube. That is all.
Re: Duncan Construction By: jackulator Date: April 16, 2008, 10:39:51 am
I think you were quoting someone on youtube who said the thing French found objectionable
Re: Duncan Construction By: Slenkar Date: April 16, 2008, 02:03:56 pm
i liked it when the british bloke called duncan construction with his own voice *in a falsetto' and claimed that he was a female admirer of Ducans. That was classic,  The biff tannen was taking it a bit too far - maybe!.
Re: Duncan Construction By: Frenchie1985 Date: April 16, 2008, 02:16:29 pm
The calls to the Stillwell Library with Duncan's soundboard went overboard.
Re: Duncan Construction By: Scriptic07 Date: April 16, 2008, 02:58:42 pm
using a person name period is overboard especially when u call his own hometown of course their goin 2 look for the guy. i mean people msg me everyday askin bout xaozz i just tell em he close his account because yall were  bein idiot with the duncan calls, and that he think he feel safer if he just close his account and all of this would just go away.a
Re: Duncan Construction By: KaptainTrips Date: April 16, 2008, 03:49:17 pm
There are a few things about this whole situation that I don't understand. 
For one, how could xaozzz become in trouble with the cops?  Let's assume Frank and the Library complained to the police and the police linked the calls to xaozzz through his YouTube channel.  Now that the police know the source, how do they find out who xaozzz is?  We don't put our addresses on our YT account so let's again assume that YouTube disclosed his IP address. The police would then have to contact his ISP to find out his personal information.  This all sounds like a lot of unlawful information disclosure... are warrants not required to obtain this info?  I suppose it is within YT and ISP's right to freely give out this info by police request but that seems bad if only for the reason people could impersonate the authorities.

Maybe I'm naive to how easy it is to be linked in this kind of situation but it all just doesn't sound right to me.  I have a feeling that the police were never in contact w/ xaozzz--- just Frank and/or the Stillwell Library (or someone posing as either) contacted him through YT and scared the shit out of him.
Re: Duncan Construction By: Scriptic07 Date: April 16, 2008, 04:06:20 pm
no, youtube contacted him, and pulled all his frank videos , and sayin he has to pull anything else he put up bout duncan...anyway, one person doin pranks is ok but when their a thousand of people callin the guy every minute it goes above the law, and the police have the right to do anything to catch the source where it all started from.

Let's say you called the guy one time a month thats nothin cops wont bother with it...but when you call every 2 secs on his business line that messin up his whole business i mean customers wont get thru he cant call out to people his whole company would be fallin thru.. when PLA did this to walmart they interviewed the leader RBCP and said that we were conducting corperate terrorism meanin we trying to make someone business fall, and plumith to ground, i mean we may think it no harm when doin it that big, but believe me it does do harm.
Re: Duncan Construction By: w3b Date: April 18, 2008, 12:04:19 am
"Maybe I'm naive to how easy it is to be linked in this kind of situation but it all just doesn't sound right to me.  I have a feeling that the police were never in contact w/ xaozzz--- just Frank and/or the Stillwell Library (or someone posing as either) contacted him through YT and scared the shit out of him."

Before xaozzz closed his account he told me he had some really reliable info that he didn't share with me, nor did he share the source, that some serious shit was going down.  I use to talk to xaozzz on skype alot and he isn't even on there anymore.  I have a feeling he torched his computer, lol.

On another note:  I had a message today that youtube have started to ban people.  It read "there are others besides xaozzz that are gone like that foamysquirrel guy and a few others."  I don't know who foamysquirrel is but apparently he's gone now.
Re: Duncan Construction By: cheeseman007 Date: April 18, 2008, 12:10:44 am
I remember foamy the squirrel. He had subscribed to me but I don't think he made any duncan calls, so I don't know why he closed his account. 
Re: Duncan Construction By: Scriptic07 Date: April 18, 2008, 01:41:19 am
good thing i erase mine..he probably had it in his fav and yt said ban him anyway lol