The Team Jackulator Forums General Chat
Pages: 1234
Re: Duncan Construction By: verdantabyss Date: April 18, 2008, 04:05:46 pm
Weak as hell how everyone's closing their accounts cos of this Duncan shit. There's only like 2 Duncan pranks on YouTube now.
Re: Duncan Construction By: URRRRRRRRRRRRR Date: April 19, 2008, 08:03:31 pm
Youtube was a good idea when it began.

Then it just turned into one giant marketing scheme.
Re: Duncan Construction By: verdantabyss Date: April 20, 2008, 09:03:04 am
I really want to listen to that Duncan's Rampage prank call now.. I should've extracted the audio when the video was still up.. I could try using that DeletedTube website to try and find it but I never have any luck with that.
Re: Duncan Construction By: KaptainTrips Date: May 03, 2008, 01:37:35 am
Hey, guys cheesy

xaozzz is back on YouTube again.  His new channel is under the name 'PhoneGuruX'.  All those here that loved his work should subscribe and support this kid.  He had almost two thousand subscribers before other people ruined it for him (so to speak).

He posted a fantastic new call tonight using his "Tom the Pissed Off Roofer" soundboard.   Cheeek-iieeet-ouuut!                [I'd embed it here but the poor guy became paranoid rightfully so]

Now all we need to do is show the kid this site cheesy 

Re: Duncan Construction By: cheeseman007 Date: May 03, 2008, 01:47:04 am
Doesn't he already have an account here?
Re: Duncan Construction By: KaptainTrips Date: May 03, 2008, 02:03:59 am
I don't know if he does, cheeseman.  Everyone seems to love disinformation.   Maybe I need to start a new thread called, "Who are you on YouTube?"   ...sounds like a plan as long as Jackulator users comply wink

I just wanted to let you guys know that he is still trying!  head over to http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoneGuruX     and show your support.

Re: Duncan Construction By: cheeseman007 Date: May 03, 2008, 02:38:53 am
He appears to have made one a while back:

http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=495

On another note, it is really good to see that he's back. I hope he didn't get in too much trouble..
Re: Duncan Construction By: w3b Date: May 03, 2008, 07:48:35 am
I spoke to phoneguruX last night on Youtube.  I asked him some questions that only xaozzz would know and i'm pretty sure that it is xaozzz and not another phoney. 
Re: Duncan Construction By: jackulator Date: May 03, 2008, 12:41:48 pm
how come no one thinks he's cooperating with a government sting operation designed to get the IP addresses of as many people in the prank call community as possible?

the idea seems just as bizarre to me as all of the concern and speculation about his legal trouble over the last few weeks haha
Re: Duncan Construction By: cheeseman007 Date: May 03, 2008, 01:08:23 pm
Quote from: jackulator on May 03, 2008, 12:41:48 pm
how come no one thinks he's cooperating with a government sting operation designed to get the IP addresses of as many people in the prank call community as possible?

the idea seems just as bizarre to me as all of the concern and speculation about his legal trouble over the last few weeks haha

Haha If that was true we would all be screwed!
Re: Duncan Construction By: jackulator Date: May 03, 2008, 01:13:43 pm
'were' true [/language cop]

probably not man - prank calling isn't illegal - repeat calling (harassment) is

there's nothing I know of in the law that says that all interactions you have with people must be serious and business-oriented